Know About Flying with Delta Airlines: Online Reservations
Delta Airlines is known among the world class aviation companies globally and millions of passengers take benefits from its top notch airlines services, especially in 300+ cities in more than 50 countries. This second largest airline is also acknowledged as the legacy carrier of US and with the fleet size of 900, Delta Airlines offers all kinds of aviation services, and makes the passenger’s travel plans amazing.
When it comes to the travel class of Delta Airlines, passengers can make their Delta airlines booking in six cabin classes such as Delta One, Delta First Class, Delta Comfort+, Delta Premium Select, Main Cabin, and Basic Economy. Besides, the airline also lets you make its online reservations without any hassle and enjoy its amenities as per your preference, Therefore, read this post further to know, how to make online reservations on Delta Airlines to enjoy its benefits.
Online Ticketing Process on Delta Airlines official Homepage
- At first, launch your web browser and then visit the official homepage of Delta Airlines in it.
- Now, move to flight booking section and to make your flight search, enter the following particulars.
- Desired departure and destination airport
- Type of travel
- Date selection
- The number of travelers
- Now, select the red-color forward arrow icon to make your Delta flight search
- On the next page, you’ll see all the available flights from which you’ll need to pick yours.
- Next, select your desired seats and then mention the requested passenger’s details on the following page.
- At last, move to the payment page and then pay for your selected flights via using the appropriate method to confirm your delta flight bookings.
Furthermore, if you wish to further manage your Delta Airlines reservations and then you can use the My Trips section available on the official webpage. Alternatively, you can also connect with the airline’s customer services and also fetch information on offers & deals offered by Delta Airlines.
Know About Delta Airlines Flight Change
Are you planning to fly with Delta Airlines? If yes, then before making a final decision you must know about their flight change, schedule changes, and cancellation policy. Knowing about all these will make it easier for you to make a final decision regarding ticket booking with them. All the information you need to know about Delta Airlines that includes their flight change, schedule changes and cancellation policy is further discussed below.
What is Delta Airlines Change Flight Policy & Fee?
Read the information given below to know Delta airlines change flight policy and change flight fee charges by them.
- You can change flight time, date and destination.
- Name change is allowed in case of minor spelling errors or official change in surname.
- You have to pay change flight too then only you will be able to save the changes you made.
- You can apply change either online or by contacting their customer care support.
- Change flight fee is 200 dollars for domestic flight.
- Change flight fee is again 200 dollars for international flight but it can be increased based on the fare rules.
- Award ticket change fee is 150 dollars.
- Change fee for nonrefundable tickets starts from 200 dollars and goes up to 500 dollars.
- Third party change flight fee is additional 50 dollars excluding normal rate.
What is Delta Airlines Change Flight Process?
If you are wondering that how to change Delta flight then the answer to your question is here. Delta Airlines passenger can apply for flight change via My Trips section available on their official website. To process Delta Airlines change flight online follow the enlisted steps:
- Visit Delta website and go to My Trips section
- Now type your ticket booking number
- After that first & last name of passenger
- Then tap search button to retrieve your bookings
- Now apply the eligible changes in your flight
- At last make change fee payment and save the changes
- Delta will send a notification regarding same
What is Delta Airlines schedule Change Policy?
Delta has a specific schedule change policy that is discussed in the points given below:
- Delta notifies passengers by sending them PNR in case schedule is changed.
- If flight schedule changes 60 minutes earlier or 30 minutes after its original schedule then Delta allow free changes
- If flight doesn't arrive within 90 minutes then the money is refunded back to passengers.
What is Delta Airlines Cancellation Policy & Fee?
Other than Delta Airlines change flight passengers have the choice to cancel their flight too. Delta Airlines cancellation policy and cancellation fee charged by them is given below.
- You can cancel a flight within 24 hours from the original booking for free without any penalty.
- You can also cancel flight after 24 hours but then Delta will charge an extra fee for this service.
- Nonrefundable tickets are refunded in form of eCredit that can be used for future bookings with Delta.
- Cancellation fee starts from 200 dollars and increase simultaneously based on ticket fare rule.
- Change flight fee is deducted from the original ticket value before refunding it back to passenger.
Contact Delta customer support for more information about their services.